Junior Class Schedule
Fall 2 2020 Session
November 2 - December 20
The Fall 2 seven-week session starts Monday, November, 2020 (No classes on Thanksgiving Day, November 26)
The Early Bird Discount Deadline is Monday, October 26, 2020 (15% off)
- There is a maximum of six students per court, per coach. We cannot and will not go over this number, ever, as long as there is still a nationwide concern.
- Coaches will wear masks whenever they are near a student.
- Students must wear a mask when entering and exiting the courts. It is not required that one wears a mask during play. Coaches may require masks in instances where players show they are unable to maintain distance on their own.
- Only the instructors are permitted to touch the balls by hand. Students may aid in pick up by moving the balls with their racquets and sneakers.
- We realize this can be challenging, especially during play, instructors will do their best to remind students to keep their distance from each other.
- Parents/Guardians are to remain outside the fences while class is being conducted in order to further limit the amount of persons on the court at once.
- We advise bringing your own hand sanitizer (we will also provide some as well) and your own chair if you wish to sit as the park benches are not cleaned.
To register or see a class description, please click on the class number.
Rose Bowl Tennis Center at Brookside Park (360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103) map
Eaton Blanche Park (3100 Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena, 91107) map
Grant Park (232 South Michigan Ave, Pasadena, 91106) map
Hamilton Park (3690 Cartwright St, Pasadena, 91107) map
“Marengo Court” (479 S Marengo, Pasadena) map (Please use street parking)
Don’t see a class time and level that works for you?
(1) Please contact us, and we will try to create a class for you or help you determine what class would be best suited for you.
(2) Please see the class schedule at our nearby South Pasadena location, Arroyo Seco Racquet Club.
(Ages 4-6, 60 minutes, $22/class)
Monday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Liam (19644) Full
Thursday 5:00pm @ RBTC with John (19647)* Full
Saturday 8:30am @ RBTC with Terry (19645) Full
Saturday 9:30am @ RBTC with Terry (19646) Full
(Ages 6-8, 60 minutes, $22/class)
Monday 4:30pm @ GRANT with John (19615) Full
Monday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Terry (19629) Full
Tuesday 4:00pm @ RBTC with Jem (19633) Full
Wednesday 4:30pm @ GRANT with John (19616) Full
Thursday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Terry (19632)* Full
Saturday 8:30am @ RBTC with Liam (19630) Full
Saturday 9:30am @ RBTC with Liam (19631) Full
(Ages 8-10, 60 minutes, $22/class)
Monday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Jem (19624) Full
Monday 5:30pm @ GRANT with John (19613) Full
Tuesday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Terry (19628) Full
Wednesday 5:30pm @ GRANT with John (19614) Full
Thursday 5:00pm @ RBTC with Liam (19627)* Full
Saturday 8:30am @ RBTC with Jem (19625) Full
Saturday 9:30am @ RBTC with Jem (19626) Full
*Class meets 6 times this session
Jr. Development I
(Ages 10-14, 90 minutes, $33/class)
Monday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Jem (19634) Full
Tuesday 4:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle (19700) Full
Tuesday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Jordan (19636) Full
Wednesday 4:30pm @ RBTC with Erika (19643) Full
Wednesday 6:30pm @ GRANT with John (19617) Full
Thursday 6:00pm @ RBTC with John (19635)* Full
Saturday 10:30am @ RBTC with Jem & Liam (19637) Full
Jr. Development II
(Ages 12-16, 90 minutes, $33/class)
Monday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Liam (19639) Full
Wednesday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Terry & Jem (19638)
Saturday 10:30am @ RBTC with Jem & Liam (19691) Full
Jr. Development III
(Ages 13-16, 90 minutes, $33/class)
Monday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Terry (19688) Full
Saturday 10:30am @ RBTC with Terry (19691) Full
(Juniors, 120 minutes, $44/class)
Tuesday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Terry (19641) Full
Thursday 6:00pm @ RBTC with Terry & Liam (19640)* Full
Friday 6:30pm @ RBTC with Terry, John & Jordan (19642)
(Academy is also offered on other days at ASRC in South Pasadena)
*Class meets 6 times this session
- Class instructors subject to change.
- Confirmed enrollment depends on coach’s assessment of the student’s ability. Player will have to change classes if ability does not fit the class.
- Payment required before class begins. Drop-In Fee of $5 required if not prepaying for full session.
- Make-up classes must be made within the session. Register for a makeup class using our spreadsheet: Rose Bowl Makeup Rosters
- Classes with 2 students or less will need to be closed.