Adult Class Schedule
Spring 2 2021
Spring 2 2021 Session
April 12 - May 23
The Spring 2 six-week session starts Monday, April 12 and ends on May 23
The Early Bird Discount Deadline is Monday, March 29, 2021 (15% off)
- There is a maximum of six students per court, per coach. We cannot and will not go over this number, ever, as long as there is still a nationwide concern.
- Coaches will wear masks whenever they are near a student.
- Students must wear a mask when entering and exiting the courts. It is not required that one wears a mask during play. Coaches may require masks in instances where players show they are unable to maintain distance on their own.
- Only the instructors are permitted to touch the balls by hand. Students may aid in pick up by moving the balls with their racquets and sneakers.
- We realize this can be challenging, especially during play, instructors will do their best to remind students to keep their distance from each other.
- Parents/Guardians are to remain outside the fences while class is being conducted in order to further limit the amount of persons on the court at once.
- We advise bringing your own hand sanitizer (we will also provide some as well) and your own chair if you wish to sit as the park benches are not cleaned.
To register or see a class description, please click on the class number.
Rose Bowl Tennis Center at Brookside Park (360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103) map
Eaton Blanche Park (3100 Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena, 91107) map
Grant Park (232 South Michigan Ave, Pasadena, 91106) map
Hamilton Park (3690 Cartwright St, Pasadena, 91107) map
“Marengo Court” (479 S Marengo, Pasadena) map (Please use street parking)
Don’t see a class time and level that works for you?
(1) Please contact us, and we will try to create a class for you or help you determine what class would be best suited for you.
(2) Please see the class schedule at our nearby South Pasadena location, Arroyo Seco Racquet Club.
Adult Beginner I
(Experience not needed, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Adult Beginner II
(NTRP 2.5-3.0, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Jem & Liam
Monday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Tuesday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Tuesday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Erika
Saturday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 9:00am @ RBTC with Liam
Sunday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
(NTRP 3.0, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Monday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Terry
Wednesday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Thursday 8:00pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Friday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Saturday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 9:00am @ RBTC with Jem
Sunday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Adult Intermediate 2
(NTRP 3.5, 90 minutes, $36/class)
(NTRP 4.0-4.5, 90 minutes, $36/class)
- Class instructors subject to change.
- Confirmed enrollment depends on coach’s assessment of the student’s ability. Player will have to change classes if ability does not fit the class.
- Payment required before class begins. Drop-In Fee of $5 required if not prepaying for full session.
- Make-up classes must be made within the session. Register for a makeup class using our spreadsheet: Rose Bowl Makeup Rosters
- Classes with 2 students or less will need to be closed.