Adult Class Schedule
Summer 1 2022
Summer 1 2022 Session
May 31 - July 10
The Summer 1 six-week session starts Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Non-participants must remain outside of the courts.
To register or see a class description, please click on the class number.
Rose Bowl Tennis Center at Brookside Park (360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103) map
Grant Park (232 South Michigan Ave, Pasadena, 91106) map
“Marengo Court” (479 S Marengo, Pasadena) map (Please use street parking)
Don’t see a class time and level that works for you?
(1) Please contact us, and we will try to create a class for you or help you determine what class would be best suited for you.
(2) We have classes at other Pasadena Parks offered through our non-for-profit, Let’s Teach!
(3) Please see the class schedule at our nearby South Pasadena location, Arroyo Seco Racquet Club.
Adult Beginner I
(Experience not needed, 60 minutes)
Adult Beginner II
(NTRP 2.5-3.0, 90 minutes)
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Jem & Liam
Monday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Tuesday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Erika
Thursday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Sunday 9:00am @ RBTC with Liam & Jem
(Beginner, 90 minutes)
(Intermediate, 90 minutes)
Adult Intermediate 1
(NTRP 3.0, 90 minutes)
Monday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Terry
Tuesday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Thursday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Friday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Saturday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Adult Intermediate 2
(NTRP 3.5, 90 minutes)
Tuesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Liam and Terry
Thursday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Friday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Saturday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
(NTRP 4.0-4.5, 90 minutes)
- Class instructors subject to change.
- Confirmed enrollment depends on coach’s assessment of the student’s ability. Player will have to change classes if ability does not fit the class.
- Payment required before class begins. Drop-In Fee of $5 required if not prepaying for full session.
- Make-up classes must be made within the session. Register for a makeup class using our spreadsheet: Rose Bowl Makeup Rosters
- Classes with 2 students or less will need to be closed.