Adult Class Schedule
Fall 1 2021 SessionAugust 30 - October 24
The Fall 1 eight-week session starts Monday, August 30, 2021
The Early Bird Discount Deadline is Monday, Aug 16 (15% off)
- There is a maximum of six students per court.
- Coaches that have been vaccinated are not required to wear masks.
- Patrons who have been vaccinated are not required to wear masks.
To register or see a class description, please click on the class number.
Rose Bowl Tennis Center at Brookside Park (360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103) map
Eaton Blanche Park (3100 Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena, 91107) map
Grant Park (232 South Michigan Ave, Pasadena, 91106) map
Hamilton Park (3690 Cartwright St, Pasadena, 91107) map
“Marengo Court” (479 S Marengo, Pasadena) map (Please use street parking)
Don’t see a class time and level that works for you?
(1) Please contact us, and we will try to create a class for you or help you determine what class would be best suited for you.
(2) Please see the class schedule at our nearby South Pasadena location, Arroyo Seco Racquet Club.
Adult Beginner I
(Experience not needed, 60 minutes, $24/class)
Adult Beginner II
(NTRP 2.5-3.0, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Jem & Liam
Monday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Tuesday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 9:00am @ RBTC with Ron
Wednesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Erika
Thursday 6:00pm @ Marengo with Jem (New!!!)
Saturday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 9:00am @ RBTC with Liam
(Introduction, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Adult Intermediate I
(NTRP 3.0, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Monday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Monday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Terry
Tuesday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Wednesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Terry
Thursday 7:30pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Friday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Saturday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Sunday 9:00am @ RBTC with Jem
Sunday 9:00am @ MARENGO with Kyle
Adult Intermediate II
(NTRP 3.5, 90 minutes, $36/class)
Tuesday 7:30pm @ RBTC with Liam and Terry
Friday 6:00pm @ MARENGO with Jem
Sunday 10:30am @ MARENGO with Kyle
(NTRP 4.0-4.5, 90 minutes, $36/class)
- Class instructors subject to change.
- Confirmed enrollment depends on coach’s assessment of the student’s ability. Player will have to change classes if ability does not fit the class.
- Payment required before class begins. Drop-In Fee of $5 required if not prepaying for full session.
- Make-up classes must be made within the session. Register for a makeup class using our spreadsheet: Rose Bowl Makeup Rosters
- Classes with 2 students or less will need to be closed.